Bruin is your fully licensed, GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing contractor!
Why Choose Bruin?
A good quality shingle roof should last 20+ years. That’s why installation is so important. Poor installation can cut years off your roof’s lifespan, leaving it vulnerable to wind damage and leaks.
Choosing the right roof contractor is the best thing you can do to protect your home.
The Leak Proof Roof
Five steps to protecting your home!
1. Leak Barrier
Helps prevent leaks caused by wind-driven rain and ice dams
2. Roof Deck Protection
Helps shield the roof deck from moisture infiltration
Beautify and protect for years to come
4. Attic Ventilation
Helps reduce attic moisture and heat
5. Ridge Cap Shingles
Help defend against leaks
Choose a Roof that is Right for You
Whether it’s new construction or a re-roof, choosing a roof is an incredibly important decision for a homeowner. Your roof makes up about 50 percent of a home’s viewable area, so it has to look good. Plus, a rooftop is literally protection over a homeowner’s head, so it has to perform for years to come.
Bruin is a GAF certified roofing contractor with decades of experience. GAF is the leading roofing manufacturer in North America, with the widest range of products for all roof types.
The GAF Virtual Remodeler tool enables you to upload a picture of your house, then virtually mix and match GAF shingle styles and colors to create the perfect look for your home.
More homeowners and professional installers in North America rely on Timberline HD® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability in a genuine wood-shake look – and can help improve your home’s resale value. When you install Timberline HD® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, you’re getting rugged, dependable performance. And you’ll not only protect your most valuable asset – you’ll also beautify your home for years to come.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced – with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: DuraGrip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
- Trusted: Timberline HD® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal
Timberline HD® and Ultra HD
North America’s #1 – selling shingle gives you value and performance in a genuine wood-shake look.
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
A new roof is more than just shingles. When you install any GAF Lifetime Shingle and at least 3 qualifying GAF accessories, you’ll automatically get a Lifetime limited warranty on your shingles and all qualifying GAF accessories.
Bruin is a fully licensed and insured family-owned business with decades of roofing experience. We are highly regarded for our honesty, customer service and fine craftsmanship in every project we perform. We take pride in the quality work carried out at reasonable prices. We are certified installers with every manufacturer we represent and can provide the manufacturer’s warranties and/or guarantees for every roof we install.
At Bruin, we set ourselves apart from other companies by providing our clients with the very best product, performance, and customer service available in the roofing market through knowledge, experience, integrity and fairness. The end result is a complete roof system that is guaranteed by our 40+ years of experience.